17th Central European Conference on Cryptology
Welcome to CECC'17.
The Central European Conference on Cryptology will be the 17th in the series of meetings gathering the researches involved in cryptology. In 2001 the series was inaugurated with TATRACRYPT '01 held in Liptovský Ján, Slovakia.
CECC'17 will be held on June 28-30, 2017 in Warsaw, Poland.
- Submission deadline (extended abstract): April 30th, 2017 (12:00 GMT)
- Notification: May 31st, 2017
- Registration: May 31st, 2017
- Preliminary program: June 10th, 2017
- The Conference: June 28-30th, 2017
- Submission deadline for Proceedings: September 30th, 2017
Papers presented at the conference will be published in the journal Fundamenta Informaticae or/and International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications.